If you follow my blog you probably know that I rarely wear any crop top, and I prefer to show you my gym outfit in my instagram… Just because the pictures are smaller and I’m super shy to post a gigantic pictures of me lifting weight here in the blog. But when I saw this wang sports bra, i knew it that this will be my motivation outfit. Yes, to go to gym or to do 100 situps at home are not my favorite things to do. I love junk food and food in general, surrounded by pizza and pasta in Italy make me forget about my fitspiration album in my pinterest.
My boyfriend on the other hand… became a gym freak! He goes to gym four times a week and I could see his progress and it’s amazing! He told me a few diet tips and i tried a few that works for me. I still eat a lot but I lose my weight a little bit each week.
These are my personal plan, I’m not a doctor and I only do what’s work for ME.
1. Drink at least 1,5 L of water each day
2. Drink 2 glass of water before and after meal
3. To prevent you from snacking trashy goodness, buy orange and dried fruits instead.. or any kind of fruits.
4. Eat more vegetables
5. Don’t eat rice, substitute with potato, sweet potato or quinoa
6. Eat a lot of broccoli
7. Don’t starve yourself!
8. Don’t binge! Eat maximum 2 pieces of chocolate and let go my friend, share it with your love ones instead!
9. Sharing is caring, instead of having a piece of cake by yourself bring 4 spoons and share it with your love ones.
10. When you’re bored… eat banana! People tend to eat a lot of trashy food when they’re bored so make sure you have those sweet banana in your home/bag
11. Drink tea(no sugar)
12. Walk! I didn’t have any car here in Milan, so I walk everywhere, I run to catch the tram and bus everyday btw.
13. Don’t hate yourselves; yes we gain a few pounds sometimes. Just smile and start over!
14. Never weight yourself during your monthly period.
15. I prefer roasted or boiled than deep fried
16. Never finish your meal! Throw the last 2-3 spoons, sorry mother nature but after a few weeks you can control yourself from eating too much.
17. Eat chicken breast
18. Eat what ever you want on Saturday and Sunday but I always hate meatballs, sausage, burgers and pork satay + there are no KFC and fried chicken here in Milan. I eat a lot of hot pot/sushi though
19. I eat yoghurt everyday
20. Be happy! Never be thin/sexy for anyone else but yourselves. You deserve to be healthy and happy!Photographed by Ayu Ananto
Top: Alexander Wang x HM
Pants: Zara studio
watch: Daniel Wellington