Checked my bucket list wandering around Versailles for hours with my love one. It's like i'm living my dream, we created our memories together, looking at those king and princess bedrooms, i couldn't believe it was real! How can someone live in a place like this? Full of crystal,gold, arts and basically the best things in life.
This will be a mashed up of outfit, couple and travel post all together, i want you all to travel with me or as if you're there too with me and my boyfriend!
So here we go, the step by step guide to go to Versailles from Orly airport:
1. Took the shuttle bus from orly airport to 'Pont de Rungis (2 or 3 stops)
2. Buy a rer ticket to Anthony
3. From Anthony you need to find RER C to stop of Massy Palaiseau
4. Change the train to Versailles Château/Rive Gauche
5. You need to walk for 10 minutes from the station to Palace of Versailles.
Hope you could enjoy Versailles with your love ones someday and do share with me if you do!
Shoes: Adidas superstar slip on
Shoes: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350